• 3 p.m.: Faith Lutheran Chapel holds a Blessing of the Animals in the parking lot across from Blue Ridge Cooperative.
• Secona Baptist Church, 234 Secona Road in Pickens, holds its revival Oct. 2 through Oct. 5. The Rev. Chad Campbell of Mt. Pisgah Baptist Church in Easley is the speaker. The Sunday service is at 6 p.m. and weeknight services are at 7 p.m. Call 864-878-3816 or visit www.seconabaptistchurch.com for information.
• Fairview Church of God, 8927 Fairview Church Road in Seneca, holds its revival from Oct. 2 through Oct. 5. Speakers will be Curtis Phillips (Sunday), Roger Stephens (Monday and Tuesday) and Doug Saylors (Wednesday). The Sunday service is at 6 p.m. and weeknight services are at 7 p.m. Call 864-247-7725 for more information.
• Emmanuel Lutheran Church of Easley, 101 E. 1st Ave. in Easley, holds Bible Study from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. each Monday.
• First Assembly of God, 810 Saco Lowell Road in Easley, has a food pantry. Call the church at 864-859-2652 for more information.
The Easley Progress and The Pickens Sentinel publish notices of local interest from area churches on a space available basis. Items can be submitted in writing to 714 S. Pendleton St., Suite D; via fax to 864-855-6825; or via email at [email protected] Items can include revivals, special speakers, musical groups, bake sales, etc. Call 864-855-0355 for more information.