• Conservatives of the Upstate meets at Blue Ridge Bible Church, 769 Belle Shoals Road in Pickens. Don Joslyn, a candidate for S.C. Senate District 2, is the guest speaker.
• Spirit Night to benefit Relay for Life of Pickens County is held from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Joe’s Ice Cream. Proceeds will benefit Team Lunch Loois and Team Big Cow.
• The Pickens County Taxpayer Association meets at 7 p.m. at the Rural Water Office Building on U.S. 178. Pickens County Sheriff Rick Clark is the speaker.
• St. Andrew United Methodist Church, 309 Pelzer Highway in Easley, holds its annual yard sale from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• St. Michael’s Episcopal Church, 1200 Powdersville Road in Easley, holds its annual oyster roast from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. The cost is $35 for adults, $10 for children ages 6 to 11 and free for children 5 and under. Beverages are included (ID required). Tickets are limited. Call 864-859-6296 for tickets or more information. The church office is open from 8:30 a.m. to noon Monday through Thursday.
Through March 31
• Clemson Town Hall hosts Freshwater Veins, curated by the Palmetto Curatorial Exchange, through March 31. An opening reception is held from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Jan. 6. Pieces will range from batik to and oil painting to photography.
• The Easley Rotary Club meets from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. each Tuesday at West End Hall in the Carr Center, 201 S. 5th St. in Easley.
• MOPS meets at 9:30 a.m. the third Tuesday of each month at Mt. Moriah Baptist Church, 9813 Anderson Road in Piedmont. Meetings include brunch, special speakers, group time and more. A nursery is provided.
• The Clemson Sertoma Club meets at noon the third Tuesday of each month at the University Inn, 1310 Tiger Blvd. in Clemson. New members and visitors are welcome. Call Randy Shaw at 864-423-5469 for more information.
• Woodmen Life — Easley Chapter 379 meets at 6:30 p.m. the third Tuesday of each month at 1302 Three & Twenty Road. Visit www.woodmen.org for more information.
• The Pickens Rotary Club meets from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. each Wednesday at Pickens Presbyterian Church.
• The Easley Business and Professional Women’s Chapter meets at 12:30 p.m. the third Wednesday of each month at Fatz Cafe in Easley. Send an email to Lynne Mathis at [email protected] or call 864-608-3268 for more information.
• Volunteer orientation sessions for Pickens County Meals on Wheels programs are held at 1:30 p.m. each Thursday at the McKissick Center for Senior Wellness, 349 Edgemont Ave. Contact Marsha Robertson at 864-855-3770, ext. 5, send an email to [email protected] or visit www.pcmow.org for more information.
Outside Pickens County
• The Art Gallery on Pendleton Square, 102-A E. Main St. in Pendleton, holds a Second Friday Valentine party from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Feb. 12. Call 864-221-0129 for more information.
Community Calendar items can be submitted in writing to P.O. Box 709, Easley, S.C. 29641; in person at 714 S. Pendleton St., Suite D; via fax to 864-855-6825; or via email at [email protected] Call 864-855-0355 for more information. Items run on a space-available basis.